Kajabe Can Can
How to play Kajabe Can Can:
- Everyone stands in a circle holding ropes (each person has a rope with knots at each end), pulling
and tugging, but not letting go… trying to get someone else to bump into the can-can. The result
looks like an amoeba trying to force one part of it’s body to go somewhere it doesn’t want to go!
- Place a trash can in the middle of the circle. The taller the can, the better. Also, plastic ones are better than metal ones, and it’s always better to find a trash can that hasn’t had anything put in it (a clean one).
- The participants get into a circle around the trash can and hold onto the rope (each hand should
be gripping rope). If a player touches the trash can in any way, they are out. Also, if players break their grip on the rope, they are out. Play pauses after an elimination, giving a much-needed time for players to re-firm their hand-holds.
- This game is tiring, and is an excellent way to tucker out jr. highers. Play until one person remains.
- Students who are pulled into the can will tend to jump or try to dodge it, while not letting go of the others’ hands.
- Supplies: enough rope for each player, trash can