Welcome to Youth Downloads.
This site is designed to bring you as many youth ministry resources as possible. Here you will find sermon outlines, youth ministry games, Powerpoint templates, sermon series artwork, downloadable forms, etc.
Use what I’ve made and go spend time with a student who needs you.
Pinterest: Youth Ministry Ideas
Facebook: Youth Ministry Ideas
Newest Youth Ministry Ideas:
- Balloon GoonsMay 25, 2015Give each team a roll of masking tape a bunch of deflated balloons. Whoever gets the most balloons on / or is the most creative wins. Other Downloads you might enjoy: Water Balloon Spigots TAPE FACE – Scotch Tape Portraits How to Play Hungry Human Hippos CROWD SURF Water Relay Water Balloon Bingo Life sized
- Lip Sync Battle – Free Motion BackgroundMay 24, 2015Lip Sync Battles are a TON of fun. Have several students (or groups of students) work on a song in advance, then go head to head! I’ve created a motion background that you can play in the background while they’re performing. (Actually, I didn’t really MAKE the video, I just put the words “Lip Sync Battle”
- Pool Noodle Marco PoloMay 21, 2015A video posted by Youth Ministry Ideas (@youthministryideas) on May 21, 2015 at 1:06am PDT Use a pool noodle and blind fold to play Marco Polo on dry land. Instead of saying “Fish out of water” you can say “Wall Flower” and if someone is touching a wall, they’re it! Basic Rules: – Blind
- Flying Fish VolleyballMay 18, 2015Use beach towels or blankets to toss a dead fish back and forth over a net. (Don’t tell PETA) Students will NEVER forget this. This is too good not to repost… "Jolly Volley" Flying Fish Blanket Volleyball! I love blanket volleyball already, but throw in a big old fish and kids will never forget it. Great
- Ping Pong Ball RacesMay 15, 2015Create a track and have kids race pushing ping pong balls through the track using pool noodles, or fly swatters, or brooms, etc. – You can do individual time trials with 1 ball, relay races, or one team at a time all trying to push 100 balls through the track! Lose points for balls that
- Photo BoardsMay 13, 2015Event Recap Picture Boards with extra copies of all the pictures in little baskets below! These are held to the wall large holes on the board that slip over some screws in the wall. This makes it easy to take the boards down when the room needs to be used for something else, or when
Why Youth Ministry Resources?
My hope is that by downloading these resources, you will have more time to spend with a student who needs you. So take what I’ve made and use it however you need. Just don’t sell it